CDT AUDIO ACD-3001 1,000W BASS AMPLIFIER Created by the best musical minds of Europe and the USA
Our goal: to bring together the best musical minds of Europe and America to produce the worlds finest audiophile automotive speakers…speakers built by fanatics, for fanatics, unhampered by big corporate inertia that typically stifles change and innovation.
CDT Audio is a dedicated “audiophile only company” and does not participate in or service the mainstream “Boom-Boom” car audio market. CDT Audio products are marketed and sold on “word of mouth” not on massive marketing budgets. Our philosophy is to reproduce music with a minimum of fuss and hassle…and a maximum of musical purity. Our bottom line is genuine design and engineering = true high fidelity performance and maximum smiles.
CDT AUDIO ACD-1501 600W BASS AMPLIFIER
One channel of low frequency power for subwoofers.
RUBYSERV AND CDT AUDIO BRING YOU THE LATEST GENERATION OF BIG POWER IN A SMALL PACKAGE
THE ALL NEW ACD Series
CDT Audio Advanced Micro Processor Class-D Audiophile Sound Quality Amplifiers represent a best-of-breed philosophy in the industry!
Clean pure look, neutral and natural sound! No gimmicks! Size and sound quality are what matters.
The ACD line amplifiers adhere to the most stringent engineering principles to bring you an unparalleled listening experience in the automotive environment. It offers a very flexible multi-use amplifier. Guaranteed underrated values and a detailed power specification for each model. Power values are typically much higher than rated.
- Lead-free four layer PCB to facilitate compact board design and stability
- Microprocessor controlled intelligent lighting behavior for real time status
- Thermal rollback protection to prevent shutdown as the temperature increases
- Over-voltage protection at 15.6V
- Remote knob to control volume level from the front of the vehicle
- Phase adjustment from 0-180 degrees to help the transition from bass to midbass (up front bass illusion)
- RCA Pass Through for the convenience of daisy chaining multiple amplifiers with only 2 channels of RCA output
- Output Power 300W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms, 1% THD @ 100 Hz, 14.4V
- Output Power 600W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms, 14.4V
- Output Power 1,00W RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm, 14.4V
- S/N Ratio (A-weighted) 1W 4 Ohms > 59 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-weighted) 75W 4 Ohms > 92 dB
- Crossover Range 50 Hz – 150 Hz, Low Pass 12 dB/octave
- Subsonic Filter 10 Hz – 50 Hz, High Pass 12 dB/octave
- Bass Boost 0-12 dB centered at 47 Hz
- Remote Attenuation 0.7 dB – 29 dB
- Input Sensitivity 0.15V – 4.4V