Founded in 1990, Stinger is the undisputed champion when it comes to car audio and power accessories – from high performance wiring kits to power cells, interconnects, vibration damping, capacitors and much more. So, whether you’re in Daytona or Dubai, Las Vegas or London, Charlotte or Kyoto, Beverly Hills or Brasilia – the loudest and hottest rides on the road all have one thing in common: they’re all powered by Stinger.
You’re looking to begin Step 1 of the 3 Steps to Vehicle Acoustic Treatments. Getting your vehicle from a low place of sound quality and comfort to a premium level to make you smile every time you drive will take the right products, curated and proven methods, and HARD WORK. Let’s get to it.
- Expert level sound damping
- Aluminum outer layer
- Self adhesive
- Easy installation
- Use on all metal panels, doors, roof, floor, firewall & trunk
- Kills panel resonance, squeaks and rattles
- Highest damping vs. weight ratio of any material available
- Improves overall audio frequency response and bass output
- 9-Pack: 36sq-ft (18″ x 32″) noise deadening material
Expert RoadKill Published Specifications
- Minimum Thickness 0.080 in
- Minimum Weight 0.65bs/ sq ft
- Aluminum Layer- 6 mils